Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Flying Geese

This is one of 2 quilt tops that I completed at our guild retreat.  Our Emily was on a mission trip to Guatemala at the time so she is in every prayer filled stitch.  Of course, until the end when my rows were not aligned and I took to cursing rather like a sailor.  Thanks to gal pal and retreat roomie, Gay K for helping me to straighten their flight!  As Mother used to proclaim at misbehavings, "Straighten up and fly right!". I will try as I "bee social" ! Jessica Pearl

6 comments:

  1. 2quilt tops made?!?! That's pretty awesome! You must have done more sewing than talking at the retreat!! And your geese look like they are flying straight!! Hope all of your kids had fun and safe spring breaks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those geese are so cute! Love the Tula Pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fly those geese straight up here if they are the Canadian variety, Jess! We are really needing a sign of spring right about now! Glad to hear your girl was there to lend a hand and help you get back on the right flight path. Your finished top looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You?? Curse like a sailor? No way! That would definitely be me, I was once a sailor and still catch myself! LOL! Glad you were productive, your geese's look great! And your Emily got a few prayers from me too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curse like a sailor - ha ha I love it and I love your quilt top too, especially as you made all those geese scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both turned out so cute....and glad that I was able to help!!

    ReplyDelete