Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thrifty Tie Ons

Scarves have been some of my latest thrifty finds.  And since I love to tie one on, I have been unable to resist the lure of a new and versatile accessory at less than a buck a piece.  This first one is so fabulous, a Chico's design, very trendy!  And then there is this Ann Taylor, quite classic.  The last one did not have a designer name attached but I thought it looked very FSU Seminole Princess like.  I immediately thought of my Emily but I have not mailed it to her yet and my fondness for it grows.  Emily, if you are reading this post, you best claim this thrifty prize and quick!  Tying several on! Jessica Pearl

5 comments:

  1. I want to go thrifty with you, you find fun stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with Gina! Beautiful finds! I have a daughter Emily too. We like the same things also! So I know what you mean...share it or keep it? That is the question haha. Many times we buy 2 when available then we each get one. I also get her hand-me-downs :) the best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those feathers are pretty! My daughter just found a tutorial on Pinterest for making shorts from scarves (no, I don't understand the appeal either!), so I'll be shopping for some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Emily is indeed reading your blog...here's my advice to her...grab the scarf quickly before your mother realizes that you, and not her, are the FSU Princess!!
    Go Noles!!!

    ReplyDelete