Thursday, January 30, 2014

Produce Bag

Whilst I was 'bee'ing social yesterday, I met Letty who is oh so styling the green with her Jane Market bag and coordinating produce bags!  I was inspired to make a bag for my own fruits and veggies!  Letty shares the free produce bag link here http://happydancequilting.wordpress.com/2014/01/10/very-green/
Don't let my homespun dancing radishes embroidered muslin bag turn you off if your market style is so sophisticated.  Visit Letty and you will be amazed how stylish green can be!  Thanks, Letty!  Jessica Pearl

4 comments:

  1. You're too cute, and so is your radish produce bag. Now I may have to make one of those! -Letty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link...I'm going to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's cute. I think I may need to make me one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embroidered muslin bag, it seems perfect for produce! I have been wanting to make these for a while!

    ReplyDelete