Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Current Obessions

Well, this week of pinning has yielded this great idea for embroidery floss storage.  I am truly excited about this one!  My tangled drawer of DMC is getting a makeover!  Now, you maybe saying to yourselves, "Whatever!  This crazy empty nester with her clothespins and Pinterest account needs to get a life!".  In reality, I think the effects of living in a testosterone driven household are getting to me!  Nobody wants to watch Gilmore Girls ad nauseam or ridicule fashion mishaps on Project Runway!  At the moment, pins are the only things separating me from cavemen!  Grabbing another clothespin and linking to Sew Cute Tuesday for some girl time.  Jessica Pearl

2 comments:

  1. Well, you can come visit me for lots of girl time (there's five of us girls here)and I'll send my mister to your house for some testosterone time! ;) That's a great idea with the clothespins!! My youngest loves using my embroidery floss and we have lots of clothespins, this just might help her keep things more organized...we'll give it a try! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea for storing your embroidery floss!

    ReplyDelete